Plugins add support for a type of content to Pulp. For example, the file_plugin adds support for Pulp to manage files.
For a list of plugins check out our list of plugins for Pulp 3.
And don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions during development. Let us know when the plugin is ready and we will be happy to add it to the list of available plugins for Pulp!
Are we missing a plugin? Let us know via the email@example.com mailing list.
The Pulp Plugin API is versioned separately from Pulp Core. It is governed by semantic versioning. Backwards incompatible changes may be made until the Plugin API reaches stability with v1.0.
Plugin Writer’s Guide¶
- Plugin Writer’s Guide
- Plugin Planning Guide
- Plugin Concepts
- Plugin API Usage
- Validating Models
- Sync Pipeline
- Role Based Access Control
- Users and Groups
- Defining an Access Policy
- Adding Automatic Permissions for New Objects
- Restricting Viewable Objects
- Content Protection
- Plugin Settings
- Custom API URL Routes
- Custom Content App Routes
- Configuring Reverse Proxy with Custom URLs
- Overriding the Reverse Proxy Route Configuration
- Plugin API Stability and Deprecation Policy
- Custom Installation Tasks
- Plugin Walkthrough
Plugin API Reference¶
- Plugin API Reference
- Profiling the Stages API Performance