pulp_rpm plugin extends pulpcore to support
hosting RPM family content types.
- Create, Sync and Publish a Repository with “RPM Content” including RPMs, Advisories, Modularity, and Comps
- Create, Sync and Publish a Repository using ULN remotes to sync from ULN servers.
- Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Download content on-demand when requested by clients to reduce disk space.
- Upload local RPM content in chunks
- Add, remove, copy, and organize RPM content into various repositories
- De-duplication of all saved content
- Host content either locally or on S3
- View distributions served by pulpcore-content in a browser
Some additional features are being supplied as a tech preview. There is a possibility that backwards incompatible changes will be introduced for these particular features. For a list of features currently being supplied as tech previews only, see the tech preview page.
pulp_rpm plugin requires some dependencies such as
which is provided only by RedHat family distributions like Fedora.
pulp_rpm plugin requires either to be:
- install on Fedora 29+, CentOS 7+ (with EPEL repository enabled)
- install inside a container with
Community contributions are encouraged.