Pulp 2.7 Release Notes¶
- The repo authentication functionality associated with pulp_rpm has been moved into platform. This allows other plugins to take advantage of this functionality.
- The RPM plugin supports basic auth when fetching data from upstream repos.
This can be configured via
basicauth-passwhen creating or updating a repository.
- The export distributor can optionally create a PULP_MANIFEST file in the directory where
ISOs are generated. This allows the pulp ISO importer to directly import the published product.
See the help text for
pulp-admin rpm repo sync run, or the distributor documentation for details.
- Comps.xml file can now be uploaded into pulp via CLI or API. The unit_type_id to use for import
of the content is
- The RPM plugin supports mirrorlist urls when syncing repo. This can be specified at repo creation