Pulp 2.17 Release Notes¶
- The gpg_key_id yum distributor configuration value was previously ignored unless gpg_cmd was configured. It is now used with the default GPG signing command when gpg_cmd is not configured.
- The export distributor now generates a
*.iso.DIGESTSfile along with the ISO. This file will contain md5, sha1, sha224, sha256, sha384, and sha512 digests of the ISO.
- RPM content unit dependency solving during e.g recursive copies now utilizes libsolv which was added as a python-pulp-rpm dependency too.
- The rich/boolean dependency solving is now supported when e.g recursively copying RPM content between repositories.
- More conservative dependency solving is now supported when e.g recursively copying RPM content between repositories.
- The weak forward dependency recommends is now processed when e.g recursively copying RPM content between repositories.
- Advanced support for modular content is introduced. In addition to regular sync and publish of modules and it’s defaults, it is possibile to upload them into Pulp by providing a yaml doc file. Copy and removal is also possible. To trigger recursive mode for modules, recursive option should be set to True. Use standard Pulp REST API endpoints to perform upload, copy and removal of modular content. Technical refernce of newly added content types modulemd and modulemd_defaults is available here.
- SSL client certificates of protected repositories were renamed from client.crt to <repo_id>_client.crt to avoid the known SSL error Error: sslclientcert basename shared between foo and bar