localostree repository is stored in Pulp’s content storage location.
- The local ostree repository used for content storage.
remoterepository is external to Pulp and is identified by its URL.
- Uniquely identifies an external ostree repository. It is the digest of its URL.
- A SHA256 HEX digest of an object.
The references section of an ostree repository defines branches and commit (hash) that defines the branch head:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root pulp 124 Sep 11 15:25 config drwxrwxr-x 1 root pulp 4096 Aug 27 16:02 objects drwxrwxr-x 4 root pulp 4096 Aug 27 15:55 refs <------------- HERE drwxrwxr-x 2 root pulp 4096 Aug 27 15:55 remote-cache drwxrwxr-x 2 root pulp 4096 Sep 2 13:04 tmp drwxrwxr-x 2 root pulp 4096 Aug 27 15:55 uncompressed-objects-cache
- An named ostree branch
- A specific version of a filesystem tree.
- After all branches have been pulled during repository synchronization with a remote, a unit is created containing the refs.