Pulp 2.2 Release Notes¶
This release adds support for Fedora 19 and drops support for Fedora 17.
- Child node synchronization can now be scheduled with an optional recurrence. More information can be found in the Nodes section of the user guide.
- Some consumer operations can now be canceled.
- Orphan removal performs much better.
Noteworthy Bugs Fixed¶
- 906420 - Periods in consumer and repository IDs no longer cause problems.
Upgrade Instructions for 2.1.x –> 2.2.0¶
To upgrade to the new Pulp release from version 2.1.x, you should begin by using yum to install the latest RPMs from the Pulp repository and run the database migrations:
$ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo pulp-manage-db
Then restart apache.
- MongoDB replica sets are now supported. See the comments in
[database]section for information on how to configure Pulp to use a replica set.