Deprecated since version 2.7: This pages describes a notification framework that has been deprecated and will go away in Pulp 3.0.
The Email notifier is used to send an email to specified recipients every time a particular event type fires. The body of the email will be a JSON serialized version of the event’s payload.
The Email notifier is used by specifying the notifier type as
The following configuration values are supported when using the Email notifier:
- Required. The text of the email’s subject.
- Required. This is a tuple or list of email addresses that should receive emails.
The body of an inbound event notification will be a JSON document containing the following keys:
- Indicates the type of event that is being sent.
- JSON document describing the event. This will vary based on the type of event.
- JSON document giving the Call Report, if the event was triggered within the context of a task. Otherwise this field will be null.